1/13/2011

GP Recyko NiMH Pre-Charged Rechargable 1.2v, 2100mAh, AA Batteries (8-Pack) Review

GP Recyko NiMH Pre-Charged Rechargable 1.2v, 2100mAh, AA Batteries
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
That's second time I'm writing review for this item - somehow Amazon lost my first review and month later I got email to write it (again).
So I don't have exact capacity numbers anymore, but using BC-700 charger I remember they measured about 2160 mAh in discharge capacity (batteries are rated as 2100 mAh). This is real capacity (discharge), please don't mistake this with much higher charge capacity in another review which is wrong, as charging always shows higher capacities because part of the energy used to charge is wasted to heat batteries (that's the reason why batteries are becoming hot during charge).

Click Here to see more reviews about: GP Recyko NiMH Pre-Charged Rechargable 1.2v, 2100mAh, AA Batteries (8-Pack)

Product Description:
GP Recyko NiMH Pre-Charged Rechargable 1.2v, 2100mAh, AA Batteries (8-Pack)

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about GP Recyko NiMH Pre-Charged Rechargable 1.2v, 2100mAh, AA Batteries (8-Pack) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment