1/20/2011

KODAK Ni-MH Rapid Battery Charger Kit K4500-PC-C+1 - Battery charger NiMH Review

KODAK Ni-MH Rapid Battery Charger Kit K4500-PC-C+1 - Battery charger NiMH
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently purchased this battery charger for my Kodak easy share camera that kept eating my batteries. I was looking into replacing my camera thinking it's time had come. I read a review on my camera and was glad to find that other people were having the same problem, and someone recommended this charger. It's great. The batteries only fit in the camera one way and they came pre-charged and I haven't had to charge them yet and I've been using them for a month.

Great product without a doubt.

Click Here to see more reviews about: KODAK Ni-MH Rapid Battery Charger Kit K4500-PC-C+1 - Battery charger NiMH

Product Description:
This product is a great charger and battery solution - the included pre-charged Ni-MH battery KAA2HR is ready to go right out of the box. Then charge it up later in 3 hours or less - it stays charged for up to a year! Six international power plugs are included.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about KODAK Ni-MH Rapid Battery Charger Kit K4500-PC-C+1 - Battery charger NiMH now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment