Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I read lots of reviews before purchasing these batteries. Now, after having used them for a few months, I can honestly say they are the best rechargable batteries I've ever used. They seem to last just as long as alkaline batteries and lose very little of their charge in storage. I also purchased a La Crosse Technology BC-700 Alpha Power Battery Charger. Between that and these batteries it is the perfect combination. I use these batteries in my handheld GPS units and they last a surprisingly long time. I'm very satisfied.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rayovac Hybrid Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries, Pack of 4.
Product Description:
Rayovac LD7154A are AA size Hybrid Rechargeable NiMH Batteries. Unlike standard rechargeable, Hybrid batteries are precharged and ready to use right out of the package. These batteries maintain charge longer than 6 months when not in use.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Rayovac Hybrid Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries, Pack of 4. now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment