2/08/2011

AccuEvolution Ultra Low Self Discharge Rechargeable NiMH Batteries: 4pac, AA cells Review

AccuEvolution Ultra Low Self Discharge Rechargeable NiMH Batteries: 4pac, AA cells
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a long time and heavy user of AA Low Self Discharge Batteries. While there are only few brands of 9v, Cs, and Ds, there are about a dozen brands of AA and AAA LSDs being marketed in the US. I've used Lenmar, Sanyo, Duracell, Sony, Rayovac, and AccuEvolution. I've NEVER had a Sanyo or AccuEvolution that was improperly pre-charged, that didn't hold a charge as it should or that failed even in the slightest way. However, I think AccuEvolution stands above the others for two important reasons.

#1 The AccuEvolution AA by AccuPower delivers 2,200 mAh of renewable capacity - significantly more than the others mentioned above.

#2.Leadership, overall reliability: Unlike the other battery companies, the focus of AccuPower is NiMH rechargeable batteries - mostly AccuEvolution LSDs. In the few years that LSDs have been around, AccuPower has lead the way with top quality LSDs in all 5 sizes. Besides their high capacity, very low self discharge, efficiency/constant voltage characteristics, I admire AccuPower for consistently publishing accurate and complete specs. Unlike most battery companies, they print the actual storage capacity right on each battery.

Click Here to see more reviews about: AccuEvolution Ultra Low Self Discharge Rechargeable NiMH Batteries: 4pac, AA cells

Product Description:
Low-self discharge AA batteries. The key-advantage of low discharge NiMH Rechargeable batteries compared to usual rechargeable batteries are their extremely low self-discharge. They retain the charge even after 6 or 12 months of storage.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about AccuEvolution Ultra Low Self Discharge Rechargeable NiMH Batteries: 4pac, AA cells now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment