2/24/2011

Energizer E91BP-4 AA Batteries (4-Pack) Review

Energizer E91BP-4 AA Batteries
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I went to many stores, from Sharper Image to Best Buy to Circuit City to Radio Shack and a few online spots to find the CR2025 batteries for my clock radio remote and air conditioner remote.The stores either did not carry the exact battery type or wanted over $6 per battery.When I checked Amazon, the Energizer battery ECR2025 was available for less than $4 for two.I was concerned if ECR2025 was the same as CR2025; I took a chance, and they turned out to be the same, so the E probably just stands for Energizer.The batteries have been working fine because the remotes work fine.This was the best deal for this battery.Delivery was free because I bought the batteries along with something else from Amazon.Amazon seems to carry many things with excellent prices, and the free delivery is great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Energizer E91BP-4 AA Batteries (4-Pack)

Product Description:
Energizer's E91BP-4 AA batteries provide reliable, long-lasting energyfor everything from portable CD players to handheld gaming devices. They aredesigned to bring the most efficiency from a battery without weighing you downin your travels.

Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Energizer E91BP-4 AA Batteries (4-Pack) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment