Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got one of these batteries with my camera.I made the mistake and thought it was rechargible.This is not a rechargible battery, it does have a long battery life, I brought it on 4 trips with me before it died.The problem with this battery is that it does not leave you with a lot of warning that it is going to die.The battery light flashes and the camera cuts off.Best to always pack a spare as you have no way of checking how much battery is left.
Do not leave the battery in the camera when and if you use the docking station as I have heard it will drain the battery.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kodak MAX CRV3 Lithium Battery
Product Description:
BATTERY,KODAK MAX LITHIUM KCRV3-1
Want to read more honest consumer review about Kodak MAX CRV3 Lithium Battery now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment