3/09/2011

Lenmar DLP006 Digital Camera Equivalent to the Panasonic CGR-S006A, CGR-S006A/1B, CGR-S006E Batteries Review

Lenmar DLP006 Digital Camera Equivalent to the Panasonic CGR-S006A, CGR-S006A/1B, CGR-S006E Batteries
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm pleased with my purchase of two of these batteries.The lithium-ion battery that shipped with the Panasonic DMC-FZ7 camera I'm using works very well and has given me no problems, but in the event that I'm taking pictures and need battery power, and the battery goes dead, I have to wait up to 2 hours to charge it.

Digital cameras that are powered by AA batteries have the advantage that they are readily available worldwide, relatively cheaply.I knew this when I bought the camera, and since it will be the exception, rather than the rule, for me to be far away where I won't be able to charge batteries, etc., I bought this camera knowing that using a lith-ion battery like this will give more consistent and longer lasting power than AA batteries.

That said, I bought two of these batteries for a total cost of $32.00 or so, including shipping.The batteries are rated to last about 90% of the length of the real Panasonic ones (which retail in the $40-$60/each range, depending on where you shop), but I have yet to notice and difference in performance.Both will take about 450 pictures (mostly without flash) andboth charge at the same rate.

Other than being ridiculously cheaper than the name-brand batteries for this camera, I can't tell any difference between these batteries and the ones you'd buy from Panasonic.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenmar DLP006 Digital Camera Equivalent to the Panasonic CGR-S006A, CGR-S006A/1B, CGR-S006E Batteries

Product Description:
Ultralast UL-CGAS006 Panasonic CGA-S006 Equivalent Digital Camera Battery is a 7.2-volt lithium ion battery that is compatible with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30. It comes with a two-year manufacturer's warranty.

Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Lenmar DLP006 Digital Camera Equivalent to the Panasonic CGR-S006A, CGR-S006A/1B, CGR-S006E Batteries now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment