Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this to replace a replacement battery that I bought from an internet battery company that stopped taking a charge after several months.This battery is of better quality and so far so good.I had it several months and it is working as described but it is not a high capacity long use type battery and since my portable has a 17" screen it doesn't give me much running time.I just think the battery is ok but my portable is a power hog.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenmar LBHP087AA Battery for Hp Pavillion Dv9000, Dv9100, Dv9200 Series
Product Description:
This Lenmar Replacement Battery replaces the battery that powers Hewlett Packard Pavilion DV9000, DV9100 and DV9200 laptops. It is rated at 14.4V and 4400mAh. Lithium-Ion technology ensures a long life and lasting charges. Lenmar covers this battery with a 1-year warranty.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Lenmar LBHP087AA Battery for Hp Pavillion Dv9000, Dv9100, Dv9200 Series now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment