Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I recently purchased the Rayovac Rechargable batteries and 15minute charger.I had a little problem with the charger not recognizing the batteries and with a little twisting, it worked fine.I emailed Rayovac to see if this was a flaw and they said they were sending me a new one and also including a mailer to send the old one back.The customer service representative said she didn't want me having problems in the future.WOW!!! You cannot buy that kind of customer service these days. The other great feature is the batteries charge in 15 minutes or less, compared to my energizer charger that cost the same and charges in 14 HOURS, that is hours not minutes.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rayovac I-C3 15 Minute Rechargeable Batteries, AA , 4 batteries
Product Description:
IC3715-4. NiMH 2000 mAh. 15 Minute Rechargeable (When charged in I-C3 charger). World's best rechargeable system. Lasts up to 4x longer in digital cameras. 1. Incredible Speed: I-C3 Batteries charge in 15 minutes! But only in a Rayovac I-C3 Charger. Can be used in any other battery charger, but will charge at slower speeds. 2. Incredible Power: Up to 4x the power of Alkaline in your digital camera. (Actual performance may vary based on your camera model). And great in all your high-tech devices. 3. Incredible Savings: Up to 1,000 charges per battery! Save hundreds of dollars!
Want to read more honest consumer review about Rayovac I-C3 15 Minute Rechargeable Batteries, AA , 4 batteries now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment