Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am not big on writing online reviews. I do feel compelled to write one for this charger though. I am an online retailer in business full time since 1999. I do not sell chargers or batteries but use a lot of them. I sell photo gear and get things in large lots. This charger came with one camera I purchased and it is the best charger I have ever had. Last night I unplugged it, reloaded batteries, plugged it in and DEAD, did NOT work. I was so bummed I went looking for a new one, found this one, but before purchasing decided to try and repair the broken one. What I have found is that one of the internal contacts that connects the outlet prongs to the board when in the plug in position was bent. The one closest to the board was manufactured slightly off center. Bending that closer to the other one and cleaning the contacts fixed it. There are two screws on the back, one between the plug in prongs and the other under the sticker on the back. Remove both, pull the circuit board straight out, bend the prong mentioned above closer to the other, clean the two prongs on the side that makes contact with the wall plugs with a pencil eraser, clean all the battery contacts with an eraser, put it back together and it should work. I hope this helps someone out. I don't like to just throw stuff away.
Thank you,
David Wombacher
The Camera Hunter
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rapid Charger Nimh + 4 Aa
Product Description:
MODEL- ULT31792VENDOR- ULTRA PRODUCTS
FEATURES- Rapid Charger NiMh Plus 4 AA Batteries
Our engineers have created a line of hard working long lasting
batteries and accessories to breathe new life into your digital
products. These rechargeable batteries are quality tested for
longevity, stability and reliability and must meet the most
stringent standards before being declared ready to go. These
phenomenal power sources - the premier edition of the Battery Pack
come with 4 dynamic batteries along with a top-notch recharger.
Do not delay. You deserve to get more play life from your digital
products.
* Quick Charging Time
* Works with AA or AAA Batteries
* 100% Memory Free - Partial charges will not reduce batteries capacity
through memory build-up.
* 100/240V for Worldwide Compatibility(Adapter Not Included)
* Charge 2 or 4 Batteries at a time
* For use with the following: Digital Cameras
CD Players
MP3 Players
Portable Radios
All other electronic equipment using AA
batteries
-- SPECIFICATIONS -----------------------------------
CHEMISTRY- NiMH
CAPACITY - 2500 mAh
(32% Longer Lasting than Standard Rechargeable Batteries )
CHARGE TIME- 3 Hours
ultraproducts.com
Want to read more honest consumer review about Rapid Charger Nimh + 4 Aa now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment