4/02/2011

Synergy Digital-Ten Ultra High Power 2800 MaH AA Batteries Review

Synergy Digital-Ten Ultra High Power 2800 MaH AA Batteries
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I guess it was about 2 years ago when I first ordered a 4-pack of these. I've never thought about writing a review, but after finding them on Amazon again, I decided to. Anyway, they are rated at 2800mah, which is more than any of the major battery manufacturers. Of which, the Sanyo 2700's are the only ones that even come close to their rating.

Back to the Synergies.... I first ran them through 3 cycles on my MAHA C-9000 charger/analyzer. On the final discharge (at 500ma) these were the results.....
1200, 900, 825, 1150. As you can see the consistency is very bad. With 4 of these in a digital camera, the battery light comes on 3 times faster than with a budget set of NiMH batteries I got at wal-mart. They also got BLISTERINGLY hot, when charging them at 1000mA. At 2000, I'm sure they would have exploded. Long story short, look elsewhere. When they can't even meet the capacity of cheap budget batteries, the company has NO BUSINESS rating them so high. For comparison I have some super cheap "DIGITAL" branded batteries, rated for 1600mAH. They are at least 2 years old, and have been sitting in a battery holder for most of that time. I just recharged and tested them. They all came out around 1400mah, within 50mah of each other. I wouldn't recommend that brand either (as I've had one of their chargers melt down), but it proves how much worse the Synergy's are.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Synergy Digital-Ten Ultra High Power 2800 MaH AA Batteries

Product Description:
The SB-203 from Synergy Digital is a Ten Pack of Ultra High Power 2800 MaH AA Batteries

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Synergy Digital-Ten Ultra High Power 2800 MaH AA Batteries now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment