5/28/2011

Digital Concepts AA & AAA Overnight Battery Charger with 4 AA NI-MH 2300mAh Recharchable Batteries Review

Digital Concepts AA & AAA Overnight Battery Charger with 4 AA NI-MH 2300mAh Recharchable Batteries
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have gotten 2 of these - plugged them into the wall and watched the red light come on. Nothing else happens! I have left them plugged in for more than a week - and still the red light stays on and the batteries do not charge. What am I doing wrong?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Digital Concepts AA and AAA Overnight Battery Charger with 4 AA NI-MH 2300mAh Recharchable Batteries

Product Description:
DIGITAL CONCEPTS CH-1830 OVERNIGHT CHARGER WITH 4 AA NIMH BATTERIES

Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Digital Concepts AA and AAA Overnight Battery Charger with 4 AA NI-MH 2300mAh Recharchable Batteries now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment