8/17/2011

Canon BP-220 Battery Pack for Canon EOS Rebel T2, Rebel Ti, and Rebel K2 Digital Cameras Review

Canon BP-220 Battery Pack for Canon EOS Rebel T2, Rebel Ti, and Rebel K2 Digital Cameras
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the adapter saving me from having to buy the mega expensive CR2 batteries my EOS T2 uses. However I thought I could use rechargeable batteries with this adapter. As most NiMH and NiCAD rechargeables are 1.2V (versus alkaline being 1.5v) I am guessing the 4 rechargeables was only giving 4.8v versus the 2 CR2's giving 6 volts ... not enough to power the camera.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Canon BP-220 Battery Pack for Canon EOS Rebel T2, Rebel Ti, and Rebel K2 Digital Cameras

Product Description:
The Canon BP-220 is a compact, lightweight AA battery pack that is designed for the Canon EOS Rebel camera series. The BP-220 attaches to the bottom of the camera body to give you an extra 4-battery charge so that you can shoot longer without worrying about a battery change. For your convenience, the battery pack is contoured for easy gripping and has a shutter button for rotating the camera to take vertical shots.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Canon BP-220 Battery Pack for Canon EOS Rebel T2, Rebel Ti, and Rebel K2 Digital Cameras now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment