8/23/2011

Compact Charger For AA/AAA, NiMH/NiCD Review

Compact Charger For AA/AAA, NiMH/NiCD
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Too bad you can't rate something zero stars. I bought this at the local hardware store, along with four AA batteries. It worked just fine, for a couple of months. Now it is completely dead, no green charge light comes on. I am down to my last four charged batteries for my wireless keyboard and I am off to buy another charger. Rest assured, it won't be this one again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Compact Charger For AA/AAA, NiMH/NiCD

Product Description:
Compact Charger charges NiMH rechargeable batteries. Sleek compact design is ideal for camera bags. Charges four AA, four AAA or two 9-volt batteries at a time. Charge time for NiMH batteries is five hours. Charges 2500mAh AA cells in about eight hours. Compact charger offers reverse polarity protection. Includes a built-in safety timer.

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Compact Charger For AA/AAA, NiMH/NiCD now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment