8/05/2011

Rayovac 4.0 Rechargable "AAA" Batteries, 4-Pack Review

Rayovac 4.0 Rechargable 'AAA' Batteries, 4-Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So far, the most inexpensive branded pre-charged (low-discharged) batteries out there

I have tried pre-charged batteries like Eneloops, Duracell, Rayovac Hybrids, & Yuasa Enitime, but budgetwise, these will be the batteries I will be buying unless something come out with a better value. Compared with Rayovac's Hybrids, the 4.0 is very similar in almost every aspects.

My first set arrived with 1.28 volts out of the box. I charged the rest out of curiosity and it packed an additional 155 mAhs.
I wanted to know how much mAhs it will pack after a discharge; each AAA battery averages around 833 mAhs. That's it, I am sold.

The way they are marketing these batteries is a mystery. The package says ready-to-use and rechargeable, but you will not know that unless you look closer where it is written smaller on the side like a fineprint. After you throw away the package, it is even harder to tell on the battery itself as the only indicator that they are rechargeables is the word NiMH. It does not say anywhere rechargeable at all. Not even mAh rating is printed anywhere.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rayovac 4.0 Rechargable AAA Batteries, 4-Pack

Product Description:
In case you don't already know, they are LSD (low-self-discharge). It means they can hold charge 75~80% of it over a year. They also have higher recharge number of cycles

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Rayovac 4.0 Rechargable AAA Batteries, 4-Pack now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment