Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have only had this product for a short time and I am already disappointed with it.After having the batteries in the charger for roughly 14 hours, I decided it would be in my best interest to call Rayovac and ask for some assistance.I soon found out that 14 hours is not actually long ENOUGH for the batteries to be fully charged, but I would have to wait another 8 hours for batteries to be fully charged.Yes, a grand total of TWENTY-TWO HOURS is required to charge the batteries EACH TIME.I suppose I recieved what I paid for, but I just want to know how one equates 22 hours with the term "overnight."At least it came with batteries.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rayovac - Battery charger 4xAA/AAA
Product Description:
CHARGES UP TO 2500 MAH BATTERIES PROVIDES 12-HOUR CHARGE FOR UP TO 4 AA & AAA NIMH CELLS OR ONE 9V BATTERY NEW MODERN DESIGN & GRAPHICS INCLUDES TWO 2000 MAH AA TWO 750 MAH AAA BATTERIES & WALL ADAPTER LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Want to read more honest consumer review about Rayovac - Battery charger 4xAA/AAA now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment