11/22/2011

Sony Cybershot S500 6MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom Review

Sony Cybershot S500 6MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just received my Sony S500, and I love it!It's small, light, yet not so small that it's hard to manage.The LCD screen is huge!Bigger than any I've seen on a camera of this size!The pictures are crystal clear, and the camera itself is super easy to use and understand.The one, and ONLY thing, I don't like is that you cannot hear the audio on the camera when playing back videos (you have to plug it into a computer or tv to hear audio).It's not really a big deal and it makes it a fun surprise when you do plug it in:)The price is great and I am so glad I found this little steal!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sony Cybershot S500 6MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom



Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Sony Cybershot S500 6MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment