4/16/2011

Delkin Devices DD/AA-QKCHGR-RTU-US AA/AAA International Quick Charger with Ready to Use 2300mAh Rechargeable AA Batteries Review

Delkin Devices DD/AA-QKCHGR-RTU-US AA/AAA International Quick Charger with Ready to Use 2300mAh Rechargeable AA Batteries
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased three packages of these Delkin batteries.In spite of their "Ready To Use" claim, every one of them was dead on arrival.I used a Maha Powerex MH-C9000 charger to to charge them.None of them came above 2000mAh, which is well below their claimed capacity.After about four recharges, these batteries are useless.When I say useless, I mean that you can charge them up one day and use them the next day and they will be dead almost immediately.I would be lucky to get 10 photos from my Canon A470 digital cameral.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Delkin Devices DD/AA-QKCHGR-RTU-US AA/AAA International Quick Charger with Ready to Use 2300mAh Rechargeable AA Batteries

Product Description:
Delkin Devices international quick charger is a little travel charger that is fully featured and ready to accompany you and your digital photography gear on all of your photography adventures. Automatic 110/220V switching enables worldwide use, while a foldable power plug (US version only) lends to easy packing and portability. Since each of the four battery slots is controlled and monitored separately by individual LEDs, it is a cinch to find out which batteries are fully charged.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Delkin Devices DD/AA-QKCHGR-RTU-US AA/AAA International Quick Charger with Ready to Use 2300mAh Rechargeable AA Batteries now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment