4/16/2011

Rayovac PS32-2BC 4 Position Charger w/2 AA Hybrid Batteries Review

Rayovac PS32-2BC 4 Position Charger w/2 AA Hybrid Batteries
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Picked a this and a set of batteries up on a whim at a local store, they definately perform as advertised, lasting longer than normal rechargables and not discharging at any measurable rate on their own when unused. I've had no problems with the charger and I've been using it to keep a half dozen or so batteries charged for my various video game controllers that see heavy use and my digital camera for several months. The charger shuts itself off when it's done, and the batteries fit fine - in fact I'd say the batteries may be a bit snug, they're a tight fit in my controllers and require more force to get loose compared to normal batteries, I think the plastic casing is just a fraction thicker than normal batteries, you can't see the difference eyeballing them side by side with normal batteries.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rayovac PS32-2BC 4 Position Charger w/2 AA Hybrid Batteries



Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Rayovac PS32-2BC 4 Position Charger w/2 AA Hybrid Batteries now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment