Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When the original adapter to my HP laptop began giving me problems (would only charge when set in a certain position and had to me moved around a lot to charge), I parked myself in front of my desk top to hunt for a new one online. I was so happy to have found this on Amazon and for a good price. It was almost double for the same item directly from HP and I was not willing to pay that much. I am super happy w/ this item and the shipping was super fast. I ordered on Tuesday and it came today, on Saturday (4 days later!). Awesome!
I also was beyond thrilled to have been sent two power cords by this seller, one is the same length as the original and the second is longer and I am not confined to as small of an area when trying to charge & use my laptop at the same time. The plus is my daughter will probably not be tripping over my cord and I won't accidentally yank it out if I move a little.
Thank you!
Click Here to see more reviews about: HP AC Adapter Power Supply Cord Laptop Charger for HP Spare 247843-001 384019-001 384019-002 391172-001 419107-001 463552-002 463958-001 463552-001 391172-001 Ppp009l Pa-1650-02hn Ed494aa#aba 65w
Product Description:
Will fit and 100% Compatible with HP/Compaq 65W Ac adapters with similar tip
Want to read more honest consumer review about HP AC Adapter Power Supply Cord Laptop Charger for HP Spare 247843-001 384019-001 384019-002 391172-001 419107-001 463552-002 463958-001 463552-001 391172-001 Ppp009l Pa-1650-02hn Ed494aa#aba 65w now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment