Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This thing is huge!I didn't realize how big it was though I did read the dimensions for this thing.It is heavy and larger than the very large adapter I got with my HDX18.I wish HP would come up with more compact adapters for the HDX18.The laptops themselves are large and difficult to carry around.It does not help that the adapters add another 2 pounds to a 9 lb laptop.If you need a replacement adapter for your HDX18, go with the 120V.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HP GL690AA#ABA 180W Smart Pin AC Adapter HDX
Product Description:
The HP GL690AA#ABA 180W Smart Pin AC Adapter HDX provides a convenient and portable power source for use at home or while traveling. An extra AC adapter means you can leave one at your desk and keep one in your carrying case to take with you; no more climbing under the desk to unplug and fighting with tangled cables. Recharges your notebook battery whether notebook is turned on or off when attached to electrical outlet.
Want to read more honest consumer review about HP GL690AA#ABA 180W Smart Pin AC Adapter HDX now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment