Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Today I purchased this mouse from a local Walmart for only $40.
Set up was a BREEZE even with my old Windows ME. In took me about two minutes to hook it up, and about ten to get used to it. At first, for me, the mouse was too sensitive. This was easily fixed by visiting the control panel. Though it does in fact have five programmable buttons, It is quite unlikely you'll use the left and right-clicker for anything more than their original function. Same goes for the scroll-wheel. Though it states it has "pin-point" accuracy, it seems a little off from such a statement. Though the mouse is usually precise, It can be difficult to navigate to tiny regions. Often missing the "Close" command and hitting the "Maximize."
Do I regret buying this mouse?
Hardly. Though I have little knowledge on how an optical mouse should work. You see, I have used a track-ball mouse for a little over 7 years now, and just recently decided it was too much of a hassle to clean it.
This mouse works great, charges fine, and I have yet to notice any interference with other objects.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HP Wireless Optical Mouse Rechargeable
Product Description:
Product Name: HP Wireless Rechargeable Optical Mouse
Pointing Device
Pointing Device Type: Mouse
Pointing Device Connectivity Technology: Wireless
Movement Detection: Optical
Buttons: 5 x Button (Programmable)
Scroller: 1 x Scroll Wheel
Interfaces/Ports
Interfaces/Ports: 1 x Wireless (Mouse)
Interfaces/Ports: 1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB (Receiver)
Want to read more honest consumer review about HP Wireless Optical Mouse Rechargeable now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment